Virtual or physical tours available on request.
The Qube is West London’s newest home for artists and creative minds. This 22,000 square foot complex offers a range of premium studios for music, media, art and photography.
Private studios start from £950+VAT and include the below benefits
– World Class Acoustic Architecture by Munro Acoustics
– Concrete shell construction offering superior sound isolation
– Professional acoustic treatment offering neutral sounding rooms
– Fully air conditioned
– Secluded studios with a private resident’s entrance
– Intensive cleaning programme
– Building sanitised twice per day
– Access to live rooms, writing rooms, podcast studios, photography and video edit suites (additional cost)
– Allocated parking available
– Super fast business Wi-Fi
– Hard wired internet connection
– Inspiring interior design
There are a limited number of private studios and offices now remaining. All applicants will be required to send examples of their work and links to social media accounts to ensure they will fit into the community we are building.
Located in Park Royal, Acton W3 within minutes walk of Piccadilly and Central Lines. Situated directly off the A40.